- Download and install the Awesome Miner main application on a single computer
- To run mining on multiple computers, download and install the Awesome Miner Remote Agent application on all computers that will be used for mining. Remote Agent should however not be installed on the computer where the Awesome Miner main application is installed. Make sure the Remote Agent is running on all the computers before proceeding to the next step.
- When adding a new miner there are two options and as part of the setup it's possible to specify on which computer the mining will be running:
- The easiest way to get started is to use the Profit Switcher, where Awesome Miner automatically select what to mine based on what is most profitable. Please see the guide Add Managed Profit Miners and profit switching using the Wizard
- The alternative is to select the mining software and mining pools yourself, if you want to mine a specific coin or be in full control of the mining. Please see the guide Add Managed Miners using the Wizard
Please also see the guide Setup Windows environment for mining for suggestions how to prepare a Windows computer for mining.